Here are 15 celebrities who reportedly got insurance for their bodies.
1. Rihanna: insured LEGS for $1 million
After Gillette gave her the award for “Celebrity Legs of a Goddess.” Rihanna insured her legs for $1 million.
Rihanna told People magazine that she works with a trainer on her legs because they’re her main focus. She’s obsessed with them! As are we, RiRi.
2. Daniel Craig: his FULL BODY insured for $9.5 million
Daniel Craig insured his body while he was filming Quantum of Solace because he had to do so many of his own stunts.
I mean, have you seen his body? Yeah, I’d say he’s definitely worth $9.5 million.
3. Julia Roberts: insured her SMILE for $30 million
Julia Roberts is known for her big wide smile. And it’s so famous that she supposedly insured it for $30 million.
4. David Beckham: insured his LEGS for $70 million
When you bend it like David Beckham, you gotta protect those legs! Apparently, he insured his legs for $70 million!
5. Taylor Swift: insured her Legs for $40 million
Taylor Swift is no stranger to showing off her mile-long legs on the red carpet. Reportedly, she had them insured for $40 million!
6. Jennifer Lopez: Butt insured for $300 million
If you’re going to the gym and doing squats, your inspiration is probably Jennifer Lopez. Well, her famous behind is not only famous but also very protected. Supposedly, it’s insured for $300 million.
7. Mariah Carey: insured her LEGS for $1 billion
Mariah was awarded “Celebrity Legs of a Goddess” by Gillette a year before Rihanna. And supposedly, she decided to insure her legs for $1 billion.
8. America Ferrera insured her SMILE for $10 million
She was a spokesmodel for Aquafresh toothpaste so they protected her smile for $10 million.
Look at her pearly whites! No wonder Aquafresh wanted to insure her smile!
9. Miley Cyrus: TONGUE insured for $1 million
Miley Cyrus has that famous tongue and now it’s protected! Apparently, she’s insured it for $1 million!
10. Madonna insured her CHEST for $2 million
Madonna’s constantly changing up her image and music! But she didn’t decide to protect her vocal chords. Reportedly, she decided to insure her chest for $2 million.
11. Kylie Minogue insured her BUTT for $5 million
Kylie Minogue knows that her voice and her catchy songs aren’t her only asset! She has reportedly insured her butt for $5 million.
12. Heidi Klum insured her LEGS for $2 million
As one of the most successful and highest paid models in the world, Heidi Klum knows she has to protect her legs. Together, her legs have been insured for $2 million.
Heidi even said that one of her legs is worth more than the other! “I went to a place where they check out your legs. They looked at them and I had one scar from when I fell on a glass so the left leg isn’t as pricey as the right one.”
13. Keith Richards insured his HANDS for $1.6 million
As the lead guitarist of the Rolling Stones, Keith Richards has demonstrated his amazing skills as a musician. That’s probably why he’s insured his hands for $1.6 million.
14. Dolly Parton insured her BREASTS for $600,000
She is one of the most famous singers in the world. She’s written so many incredible songs and she’s got that recognizable voice! But did you know that she insured her breasts for $600,000?
15. Bruce Springsteen: VOCAL CORDS insured for $6 million
Supposedly, Bruce Springsteen insured his vocal chords for $6 million.