An 18-year old boy named Patrick Maniebo does not suffer from any disease, very healthy and very well. However, he still faced a tragic d**** which shocked almost all of his relative, according to his brother Jovelyn Mendoza Maniebo.
Jovelyn narrated that everything was well with her brother when he suddenly felt an extreme headache. They asked his bosses to permit him to take a leave from work so he could rest. Patrick felt relieved but after a few days, the pain came back.
One night, Patrick had a seizure. He was taken to the nearest hospital. He suffered from multiple seizures so his doctors decided to take him to the ICU.
The doctors injected him all his needed medicines to stop the seizure although the medicines are already affecting his internal organs. After a few days of examination, the doctor found out that Patrick was infected with a viral disease known as “encephalitis,” a viral neurological disease that affects many people even if they are healthy. It is a condition where a patient’s brain swells or his immune system mistakenly attacks his brain tissues.
Patrick’s brain was swelling and according to the experts who examined his case, he got infected when he inhaled the contaminated air and the oxygen went directly to his brain.
They did everything to save Patrick. The day came that his vital signs became stable and they were expecting him to recover soon enough. All they are waiting is for him to wake up. However, Patrick failed to wake up anymore and suddenly d***. This became more painful for his family.